You have 3 TABs in total right now. Let's go to the first TAB -> the main thing, why you purchased the software - Alexa Ranker 4.x
1) Please paste 3 of your websites in the fields, the should be all the same domain-name, e.g. "http://www.yourdomain.com", Site #2 would be e.g. "http://www.yourdomain.com/products.php", Site #3 would be e.g. "http://www.yourcomain.com/news.php"
That's used for decreasing the bounce-rate in search-engines and at Alexa. It's finally of no use having vistors, coming to your website and leave it after just visiting one site only. And it can't be tracked how long they stayed finally on your website. So ARE is
surfing on your website for a random time, decreasing the bounce rates (you may check that with Google Analytics or (my favourite) Piwik).
2) How many threads? Drop down to the number of SIMULTANOUS threads being ran. 1 Thread means: software opens one browser. 20 Threads means: software opens 20 browsers at the same time. You may have to figure out, depending on power of
your PC, how many threads can be ran at the same time. My recommendation is 20!
3) Use Proxy from: Drop down, whether the software should scrape Proxies by download (for today we offer around 80.000 proxies!) or if you want to choose proxies from last ran. What does it mean? If you started the ARE the first time, it checks proxies,
whether they are working or not. And if they are "transparent" proxies, which are of no use for us. So once the software was started the first time, it will collect those "good" proxies and write it to your harddisk. NEXT time you can use them for faster surfing,
without checking proxies in that huge amount.
4) Total proxies loaded: That's the total amount of proxies, loaded into the software
5) Used proxies so far: That's the total amount of proxies, which were used inside the software, regardless if they work or not
6) Current proxy used: It just shows which proxy is currently used. It only shows one at the time. If you have higher threads used, it may spin around, but it will change. It's just a "visualization" that software is still running.
7) Good proxies: That's the important part, how many good proxies were found which we will use for Alexa optimization.
8) Current Alexa Rank: That's the CURRENT live Alexa Rank for your website (Website #1). Next time you start the software, it will write the new or changed value into the ALEXA.TXT file in same folder, you can check that from time to time.
You will find some files in the folder, where you extrated the ARE software.
- proxy.txt: That's the file, which contains the COMPLETE proxies.
- goodproxy.txt: That's the file AFTER first run of your software, which contains the GOOD working proxies. In case you have proxies yourself (e.g. Proxy-Goblin), you can copy & paste your proxies into that file and choose "From last job" in ARE Software.
- alexa.txt: That's created and filled every time you start the ARE software. It add's the current Alexa Rank to that file with current date. So you can check from week to week, how your Alexa Rank changes.
Remark: we will add some statistics soon into the ARE that Alexa Ranking changes are displayed directly in the software, e.g. Alexa Rank started: 2.7Mio, Alexa Rank now: 200.000 (drop by 2.5Mio)
Last but not least: JUST BE CAREFUL with THREADS! The higher you choose, the higher the CPU and memory consumption will be. Check your system-monitor if you choose higher threads. Keep in mind, that if threads are set to 50 it will open 50 browsers
at the same time on your PC (it's invisible to save ressources).
What the hell is this? I don't know, it happened that it suddenly showed up in my bot :-)
What it does?
1) You can place 3 (even different!) websites into the boxes.
2) Choose the number of threads again (recommended: 20 threads).
3) Browser visible? Don't use it when using more than 10 threads, as it might grab huge memory (just for displaying the small browsers). If you want to see, what it does, choose a max. of 10 threads.
4) Total URL's loaded: total amount of URLs, loaded into the software, to which you will fire your missile :-)
5) URL visited to far: here you may check, how long it may take, until the missile finished it's "referrer war". The bot runs until the total amount of loaded URLs is reached.
START REFERRER MISSILE: fire and run! The 3 websites will be "promoted" to all the URLs. From my personal check, 150-200 of the URLs are showing up in Google Index after a couple of days, a big part of them with "dofollow" links :-)
The URL-list is updated frequently, usually twice a month. So you may use the missile one time per week, that's ok!
You are a cheater? I don't care ...
Just sign up for a free account at www.ycl.eu - note down your username and password.
Start the bot, place username and password and GO! It will collect automatically points for visiting other websites. So it's somekind of Swapes or YLH.
What to do with the coins? Login to your ycl.eu account and choose, which promotion you want to have. You want more YouTube Views, Subscribers, StumbleUpon Fans, Facebook Likes, Twitter followers, ADDITIONAL website hits etc. Here you
spend all the collected coins again. So doing for nothing ... The YLC.eu Bot supports "anti-cheating", so your account at YCL won't be banned. Enjoy it.
You can easily collect points by referring that website to others as well. You will see "referral-links" in your account at YCL, just click on "Affiliates" on top of the page, once you are logged in. You can also earn CASH$$$, just check it out. That's why I made
this bot ...
What comes next?
I will enhance the bot again and again. Next time, based on YCL.eu, I will create a bot, which will post your referral-link to the internet automatically, anonymously ... And may get CASH$$$ or points for doing nothing. Sorry, ok, you have to click the button ...